After spending countless hours breaking computers as a kid, I learned how to fix them. Eventually, people started paying me to do it. Now I design networks, build servers and just generally solve folks’ computery problems.
And I’m stupid good at it too.
- Experience implementing MikroTik, EnGenius, Ubiquity and really whatever else is on hand to build practical, easy to use and secure networks
- Experience with Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, network file shares, group policy, etc)
- HyperV, VMware and Virtualbox. Setting up, maintaining and migrating between all three when the situation calls for it
- Office 365 migrations from Exchange, POP3, IMAP, Google or your friend’s hosting company
- Web experience, I guess we’ll say. I know about DNS, what you need to change from one email provider to another. What to do to move your website from one hosting company to another. Or one backend to another. All of the things that piss people off about running websites I know about and can probably help with
- Natural systems analysis skills
- Able to organize and apply abstract concepts in order to solve complex problems
- Highly people-oriented with experience in managing and participating in projects large and small
- I also play violin and enjoy the outdoors